Sunday, September 4, 2016

moving moving moving

Got through the first few weeks of school... happily anticipating the 3 day weekend.... also known as moving weekend for us this year.... 
Our house is finally complete and we are moving.  Hurray! 

We have been living in sort of a jumbled chaos for months now... and it is time to get the boxes moved and begin the new life.... haha... 

I am putting my "stuff" into my "art room"..... (which is a bedroom... and I will be using it until my "studio" is completed.... which will not be for a while.... but that is ok... for a while.... for a while.... for a.... while.......)



   
On the other hand... I have a lovely, sunny space to keep my art supplies and... craft supplies.... and sewing supplies.... and ..... um, yeah.... I am pretty ok with waiting a little longer for the studio.... 

A little doodling ... I love this one.... it looks like the end of year in my garden... Kind of weedy and dry.... and past it's prime... but just beautiful as it hints of fall, just around the corner....  

Cheers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment