Monday, February 27, 2017

Must be Marvelous Monday

We woke to yet another day of snow... the roads were treacherous and the wind was gusting.  I decided to focus on the good bits today....
I arrived to work safely.   The students were happy to be back.  We had a good day together.
All in all.... pretty good!  Yay!

A few funny things happened..... I got out of my car at work and opened my umbrella to help shield me from the snow coming down.... and RIGHT at that moment, the snow slid off the top of my car and....on to ME!  Yep.... a little snow heap right on my head and down my back.... haha!  BRRRR!  Shiver!   haha!

This afternoon I had bus duty- to watch to make sure that children are safe as they get on the afternoon buses...... and the weather was clear and bright. No snow coming down... no wind.... just cold and clear...... UNTIL...... the last few minutes before the busses were to pull away...... a BLIZZARD hit..... the wind blew with a mighty gust!!! WHOOSH!!!! and the snow that was piled in a tree some 15 or 20 feet behind me.... threw all the snow at me with gusto..... It was a white out moment... getting smacked with that snow and the wind about blowing me over.... I am sure it looked like a cartoon with my hair blowing straight out in front of me as I was blown off my feet..... I am sure it looked a sight!  Haha!!!! I gingerly made my way to the railing to hang on with both hands as I descended the sets of stairs heading back inside..... the snow and ice hitting my face as I went.....

Whew!!!! refreshing!!!!

haha!!  What a funny end to a good day.




CHEERS!! 
judifer

No comments:

Post a Comment