Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Wistful Thinking Wednesday

The ups and downs of the weather are making us all nuts-a-roonie!   Can it just be spring yet??? Apparently Mother Nature is having way too much fun stirring up the pot.  We have arrived to March... so.... as the saying goes... In like a Lion, Out like a Lamb......   We might have to realize that this is the "Lion" part.... just saying'    ....

Here are some other thoughts to share:


I tend to think that I DO have to be perfect... which means that I FAIL at everything.... because.... I am not....   So this is to remind me that .... I can be happy just doing what I do.... for now....


 A new little sketch.... any suggestions about what I should write??? (Can you tell that I am soooooo ready for Spring??? haha! )


Best Springy thoughts your way!
Cheers!
judifer

No comments:

Post a Comment