Sunday, November 27, 2016

Early Morning Musings

Here I am, up at 5:30 on a Sunday morning.... Who does that???  Haha!  My body clock does not care what day of the week it is....

I am definitely a morning person.

I went into my 'studio' (also known as a spare bedroom filled with shelves and a desk....) and thought I would tidy it up.  I found hundreds of doodles and drawings that needed to be put somewhere.  Who does this??   What do I do with all these works of art (that apparently I cannot part with)..... so I stuck them all in a plastic bin- mainly so they would not get rumpled or otherwise damaged....
Well... I say  "all"..... and what I really mean is... all the LOOSE ones...  haha!!  I have drawing pads full of drawings as well....   I carry small ones in my purse.... lest I get 'bored'.... haha!
Here is one:


No comments:

Post a Comment