Saturday, January 21, 2017

A Good Day

I had all kinds of errands to do...  and I had a Saturday to do them..... I got up at the crack of 5... Yes, I did- seeing as how the cat jumped on me and purred loudly that she missed me and wanted me to go put food in her dish...
and then I went and crashed on the couch for a little while longer....

I still thought that I would go for a nice jaunt into town and peruse the antique shops for some little something... or another....   AFTER I did a quick lettering project... It was early... only 7... plenty of time.....

I pulled the curtains back to enjoy a bit of winter light.... I sat down and ... began.....  

I love how I go into auto pilot when I just let it flow.   It is almost effortless at these times... I love it...


When I looked up again, it had started snowing... gently at first... and then a bit more ...

I decided to wait until it 'let up' a bit... (hahahahaha!)

At the point I realized that this was a "sip hot cocoa and keep your slippers on" sort of day, I decided to flirt with danger, try a new uncomfortable challenge..... to make a little video of my 'work'.  

GULP!

Well, the first challenge was how to get the camera in a position to film more or less what I was doing... and then how to make it into a video to share after.....

HAHAHA!  It took me a total of 10 minutes to sketch my little bit of art..... and it took me in the realm of 6 hours to convert it into a usable video....

SOOOO not perfect... but I sure did learn a lot!

Please be kind!
cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment