Sunday, January 22, 2017

A Lovely Day

Good Morning!

I woke up this morning so excited to get my pens out. I am anxious to get going on another video- while I can still remember what I did yesterday- haha!

I have been creating art for many, many years. I did it an do it purely for the pleasure of doing it. I have made a bit of pocket change over the years when I have been commissioned to do various projects. I also sold at craft shows and other similar venues.  Truthfully, I am quite shy and It was quite a challenge to put myself out there. Still, usually the positive far outweighed the challenges.

After my kids all were school aged, I went back to school and became a teacher. Teaching is quite time consumptive and my artwork got pushed farther and farther into the storage room.....  and that made me sad.

For the last few years I have gotten in the habit of carrying pens in my purse... and I doodle everywhere.  I have developed quite a love for jotting down positive sayings to lift myself and others.

The changes that have come about with the internet have opened new doors for getting artwork out there- reaching far beyond the small communities that we live in. I am happy to have these new opportunities to share what I do with others.

cheers!






No comments:

Post a Comment