Monday, January 23, 2017

Labor with Love

I got up at the crack of morning to head to school just as normal this fine Monday morning.  After getting showered and dressed, I paused just before running out the door to check my emails.
Good thing!  
There was a BLIZZARD outside and the plows could not keep up.  The roads were not safe for the busses to go pick up children.  Thank GOODNESS they considered the SAFETY of the children as more important than the worry of having to make up this day later....

I immediately changed into fuzzy pants and a thermal shirt and called it a wonderful morning.  I sat down and got busy with sketching out some thoughts for today.  I decided to go ahead a make a video of one of them.  I am SOOOOO new at the video making process and I am WAAAAAAY self conscious about it.  I am sure that I will get better with time and practice... haha!!  but for now.... I am trying to be very forgiving- to myself- about my insecurities with making the videos....

The lettering/sketching part is no big deal.... it is my voice..... my VOICE!  I think I sound like a vaguely southern chipmunk..... I thought I had LOST my Southern accent.... but now I realize that I have just diluted it.... a bit.....   Maybe I should let it come back!

Haha!  Happy Snow day!

No comments:

Post a Comment