Saturday, August 20, 2016

how time flies

I have been in back to school meetings all week. They have been the bum numbing long days.  Terrific information... and information that I wanted to know... but.... still.... a long week.  I have only done ONE little sketch.... ONE..... but on the other hand, I did, quite by chance, find the sketchbook that I was doodling in last summer.... and no surprise here- it completely is still applicable this year..... haha!  

I went from 2nd grade to 5th last year.... big jump.... new room, new grade... new experiences..... 

This year I not only moved from 5th to 6th.... but 6th is in middle school- not elementary... and gulp.... I am hoping that my eyes don't look as wide and frightened as my new group of students' eyes.... 

Still.... Change is good..... Change is good..... Challenges make us grow in ways we never knew we needed...  

Cheers!   Have a lovely day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment