Monday, August 1, 2016

Good morning Monday! Today is August 1st!  Is summer ever flying by!  I hate the heat but dread for summer to end. I have spent such fun days this summer.  I have worked so much on my art work that it is finally filling my cup.  I have decided to start marketing my designs on Etsy....   I have worked on my Teachers Pay Teachers store.... and let's just throw in building a house, moving, changing to a new job/new grade/new town/new everything.....   Yep it is grand!



















I mostly doodle in black ink... but I thought ... since I have a passion for color..... a PASSION for color... that maybe.... maybe I should actually USE some of the million colors that I collect.  

or..... maybe not..... haha!! 





Do you hold your breath like I do??? I sometimes concentrate so hard that I forget to ... just breathe.... 









This is my focus today.  Cheers!     
                                                Judy















No comments:

Post a Comment