Sunday, November 5, 2017

Gratitude

I have been thinking about gratitude.

I have been thinking about the cup 1/2 full or 1/2 empty.  Sometimes I have to find my cup....  Sometimes I have a hard time seeing past my concerns to find the good.   This is something I have been working on... trying to change...

In a world that is filled with so much negativity, I want to be able to to see the good.... to feel the blessings and joy in life.  

Yesterday I was reading and I came across some thoughts that touched me.....

Here is the first:

Did you THINK to THANK???  

As simple as that.   Look for the good and be grateful.  


WHEN should I be thankful???? When I get the job?  When I get the new car?  When I get to the weekend?  When that wonderful moment happens?????  

Or... maybe.... every.... breathing..... moment?

Time to stop waiting to be blessed and SEE that I already AM blessed.... abundantly.   

and then.... HAVE GRATITUDE for that abundance.   


and the Second is this:   

Remember!   

It makes sense to me that I should write it down.   I write all the time.... I focus on words.... on the art of writing.......  I need to WRITE my BLESSINGS DOWN.......   

Sometimes we need a reminder of our blessings..... Some might call it a Gratitude Journal- and that is a great name.... but I am going to call it my 

BLESSINGS INVENTORY

and find the joy in the ordinary.... 


cultivate a new attitude:  

Cheers!  
judifer

No comments:

Post a Comment