Friday, November 3, 2017

It is Friday.  Just a happy Friday.  Just the Friday after the week of Halloween, sugar highs, and red ribbon week at school.  It is the Friday after having a banging headache for 4 solid days... meetings before and after school.... yesterday I had THREE of them.... LONG.... LONG..... LONG day! 

But.... today is FRIDAY.... and it is the best sort of Friday.... the kind with NO obligations..... the anticipation of sleeping in tomorrow!  
AND.... the clocks turn back this weekend also..... hurray.... ONE MORE HOUR!!!!!  
oh! the utter exhaustion and the total bliss..... 

That will follow as soon as someone takes me out to eat.... which I am sure will happen soon..... before I start gnawing on the furniture.....   

In the meantime... I have a grateful heart.... and a lovely weekend to look forward to..... 

cheers! 
judifer 

gratitude 
peace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment