Saturday, September 16, 2017

FINALLY, FINALLY!!!!! (Maybe?)

So, it seems to me that I talk about the weather a LOT. It really does take a large portion of my thoughts.... It affects my choices and my abilities.   It affects my moods.   

That being said- FINALLY we have had a cooler day.   Yesterday was THE PERFECT temperature.   It rained a LOT but that totally brought the temp down into a place.....a good place..... a happy place....

And Saturday.... oh yes!  Saturday!  Glad for it.   Seems I just exist for Saturdays....... 

AND.... so.... In happiness over the momentus occasion of the cooler weather FINALLY arriving and HOPEFULLY feeling at home and wanting to STAY....

I went over to my drafting table and sat.... it has been a while.... my muched loved corner feeling very lonely for the last month or so.....  

and pulled out my containers of pens..... and chose... of course.... my old standbys.... my go to favorites..... when in doubt.... choose the ones that never let you down.....  

and just doodled a little..... just a few lines.... 

Cheers!!!  
judifer

No comments:

Post a Comment