Sunday, September 17, 2017

Happy Pumpkin Sort Of Day

Happy Happy Cool Weather Day!!!

Oh this blissfully lovely day!  I could drink it and never get tired of it.   The perfect temperature and the perfect sunny-ness... AND a lovely afternoon at HOME!  Balm for my soul!  Down time.... time to just enjoy..... and think.....

I remember as a child that I would make pumpkins this time of year.... What I mean is.... MAKE pumpkins.... I would take construction paper and cut out hundreds of them.... and then, after raiding my mother's pin cushion, would pin them to the front porch window screen.... a virtual pumpkin BLIZZARD!   I would look at them dreamily.... happy for my little decorations... happy for the fall season as it approached..... just happy.....

Today, flipping thru my "current" sketch pad... I am noticing that I still tend to NEED to create pumpkins...... oh yes.... many, many pumpkins......


This week's sketch


Tall pumpkins for the porch!   
Pumpkin Notes!

Painted pumpkins!















In my sketch book 

The cutest little pumpkin EVER!  (with his own pumpkin hat!)
Just a pumpkin! 



And another... just because!

Wishing you all a pumpkiny wonderful sort of day... 

Cheers! 
judifer

No comments:

Post a Comment